Are Cannabis-Based Chemicals Helpful in Headache?
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 726–727, July 2004
How to Cite
Evans, R. W. and Ramadan, N. M. (2004), Are Cannabis-Based Chemicals Helpful in Headache?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 726–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04133C.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.