From the Departments of Neurology of Faculties of Medicine in the Universities of Istanbul, Istanbul Faculty of Medicine (Ertaş), Cerraphaşa Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul (Siva and Saip), Hacettepe (Dalkara), Osmangazi (Uzuner), Akdeniz (Dora), Dokuzeylül (İdiman), Çukurova (Sarica), Celal Bayar (Selçuki), Ege (Şirin), Pamukkale (Oğuzhanoğlu), Gazi (İrkeç), Karadeniz Teknik (Özmenoğlu), Ondokuzmayis (Özbenli), Gaziantep (Neyal), Uludağ (Zarifoğlu), and Neurology Clinics of Ankara Hospital (İnan), Bakirköy State Hospital for Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders (Öztürk), Turkey.
Validity and Reliability of the Turkish Migraine Disability Assessment (MIDAS) Questionnaire
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 786–793, September 2004
How to Cite
Ertaş, M., Siva, A., Dalkara, T., Uzuner, N., Dora, B., İnan, L., İdiman, F., Sarica, Y., Selçuki, D., Şirin, H., Oğuzhanoğlu, A., İrkeç, C., Özmenoğlu, M., Özbenli, T., Öztürk, M., Saip, S., Neyal, M., Zarifoğlu, M. and MIDAS group, T. (2004), Validity and Reliability of the Turkish Migraine Disability Assessment (MIDAS) Questionnaire. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 786–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04146.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication March 15, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.