From the The New England Center for Headache, Stamford, CT (Drs. Tepper, Bigal, Sheftell, and Rapoport); Department of Neurology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT (Dr. Tepper); Department of Neurology, The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (Dr. Bigal); Department of Psychiatry, New York Medical College, New York, NY (Dr. Sheftell); and Department of Neurology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY (Dr. Rapoport).
Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A in the Preventive Treatment of Refractory Headache: A Review of 100 Consecutive Cases
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 794–800, September 2004
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J., Bigal, M. E., Sheftell, F. D. and Rapoport, A. M. (2004), Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A in the Preventive Treatment of Refractory Headache: A Review of 100 Consecutive Cases. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 794–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04147.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication October 16, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!