Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Headache: Con
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 831–833, September 2004
How to Cite
Welch, K. M. A. (2004), Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Headache: Con. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 831–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04155.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication April 2, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.