From Headache Center of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA.
The Premonitory Symptoms (Prodrome): A Tertiary Care Study of 893 Migraineurs
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 865–872, October 2004
How to Cite
Kelman, L. (2004), The Premonitory Symptoms (Prodrome): A Tertiary Care Study of 893 Migraineurs. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 865–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04168.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication March 9, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.