From Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA (Dr. Visser, Ms. Strohmaier, Ms. Klipfel, Dr. Peng, Dr. McCarroll); Premier Research Institute, West Palm Beach, FL (Dr. Winner); Headache Care Center, Springfield, MO (Dr. Cady); Monarch Research Associates, Norfolk, VA (Dr. Lewis); and Texas Headache Associates, San Antonio, TX (Dr. Nett).
Rizatriptan 5 mg for the Acute Treatment of Migraine in Adolescents: Results From a Double-Blind, Single-Attack Study and Two Open-Label, Multiple-Attack Studies
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 891–899, October 2004
How to Cite
Hester Visser, W., Winner, P., Strohmaier, K., Klipfel, M., Peng, Y., McCarroll, K., Cady, R., Lewis, D., Nett, R. and on behalf of the Rizatriptan Protocol 059 and 061 Study Groups (2004), Rizatriptan 5 mg for the Acute Treatment of Migraine in Adolescents: Results From a Double-Blind, Single-Attack Study and Two Open-Label, Multiple-Attack Studies. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 891–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04171.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication April 5, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.