From the Neurological Institute, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan (Drs. S. Wang, Fuh, and Lirng); the Department of Neurology, National Yang-Ming University School of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan (Drs. S. Wang, Y. Wang, and Fuh); the Department of Internal Medicine and Neurology, Chutung Veterans Hospital, Hsinchu, Taiwan (Dr. Y. Wang); the Department of Radiology, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan (Dr. Lirng); and the Department of Neurology, Kaohsiung Medical University Chung-Ho Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung, Tokelau (Dr. Lu)
Headache Profile in Patients With Idiopathic Hypertrophic Cranial Pachymeningitis
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 916–923, October 2004
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-J., Fuh, J.-L., Lirng, J.-F., Lu, S.-R. and Wang, S.-J. (2004), Headache Profile in Patients With Idiopathic Hypertrophic Cranial Pachymeningitis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 916–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04175.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication May 10, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.