From the Istanbul University, Cerrahpasa Medical School, Department of Radiology, Division of Neuroradiology, Istanbul, Turkey.
Breast Cancer Metastasis Involving Pterygopalatine Fossa: A Cause of Trigeminal Neuralgia
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 927–928, October 2004
How to Cite
Albayram, S., Adaletli, I., Selcuk, H., Gulsen, F., Islak, C. and Kocer, N. (2004), Breast Cancer Metastasis Involving Pterygopalatine Fossa: A Cause of Trigeminal Neuralgia. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 927–928. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04178_1.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication April 7, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!