From the Neurologic Clinic, Department of Neuroscience (Drs. Sarchielli, Alberti, Vaianella, Pierguidi, Alessandro Floridi, Mazzotta, Gallai, and Capocchi), Institute of Clinical and Applied Biochemistry, Department of Internal Medicine (Dr. Ardesio Floridi), University of Perugia, Italy.
Chemokine Levels in the Jugular Venous Blood of Migraine Without Aura Patients During Attacks
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 961–968, November 2004
How to Cite
Sarchielli, P., Alberti, A., Vaianella, L., Pierguidi, L., Floridi, A., Mazzotta, G., Floridi, A. and Gallai, V. (2004), Chemokine Levels in the Jugular Venous Blood of Migraine Without Aura Patients During Attacks. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 961–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04189.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Accepted for publication May 25, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!