From the University Hospital. M. de Valdecilla, Neurology, Santander, Cantabria, Spain (Dr. Pascual); Hospital Ntra. Sra. Sonsoles, Neurology, Avila, Spain (Dr. Caminero); Hospital General de Asturias, Neurology, Oviedo, Asturias, Spain (Dr. Mateos); Hospital Santa Cruz y San Pablo, Neurology, Barcelona, Spain (Dr. Roig); University Hospital, Neurology, Santiago de Compostela, Spain (Dr. Leira); and Hospital de Galdácano, Neurology, Galdácano, Vizcaya, Spain (Dr. Garcia-Moncó).
Preventing Disturbing Migraine Aura With Lamotrigine: An Open Study
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1024–1028, November 2004
How to Cite
Pascual, J., Caminero, A. B., Mateos, V., Roig, C., Leira, R., García-Moncó, C. and Laínez, M. J. (2004), Preventing Disturbing Migraine Aura With Lamotrigine: An Open Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 1024–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04198.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
- Accepted for publication May 20, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.