From the Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences, Section of Caring Sciences, Uppsala Science Park, Sweden; and the Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Trondheim, Norway.
Relaxation Treatment Administered by School Nurses to Adolescents With Recurrent Headaches
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 545–554, June 2004
How to Cite
Fichtel, Å. and Larsson, B. (2004), Relaxation Treatment Administered by School Nurses to Adolescents With Recurrent Headaches. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 545–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.446002.x
This study was supported by grants from the Vardal foundation, Sweden.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
- Accepted for publication February 6, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.