From the Department of Neurological Sciences, University of Modena-Reggio Emilia, Modena (Dr. Cortelli); Department of Neurological Sciences, University of Bologna, Bologna (Dr. Cevoli); Ce.V.E.A.S. Centre for the Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Health Care, Modena Local Health Unit (Drs. Nonino, Baronciani, and Magrini); Department of Emergency Medicine, S. Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, Bologna (Dr. Re); Neuroradiology, Santa Maria Nuova Hospital, Reggio-Emilia (Dr. De Berti); Institute of Neurology, University of Parma (Dr. Manzoni); Pierantoni Hospital, Neurology Unit, Forlì Local Health Unit (Dr. Querzani); and Emergency Medicine, AUSL Forlì (Dr. Vandelli); Italy.
Evidence-Based Diagnosis of Nontraumatic Headache in the Emergency Department: A Consensus Statement on Four Clinical Scenarios
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 587–595, June 2004
How to Cite
Cortelli, P., Cevoli, S., Nonino, F., Baronciani, D., Magrini, N., Re, G., De Berti, G., Manzoni, G. C., Querzani, P., Vandelli, A. and Multidisciplinary Group for Nontraumatic Headache in the Emergency Department (2004), Evidence-Based Diagnosis of Nontraumatic Headache in the Emergency Department: A Consensus Statement on Four Clinical Scenarios. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 587–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.446007.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
- Accepted for publication January 23, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.