From the Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH (Dr. Martin); Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS (Dr. Penzien); Center for Pain Studies, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL (Dr. Houle); Department of Biostatistics, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV (Dr. Andrew); and Pain and Rehabilitation Clinic of Chicago, Chicago, IL (Dr. Lofland).
The Predictive Value of Abbreviated Migraine Diagnostic Criteria
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1102–1112, October 2005
How to Cite
Martin, V. T., Penzien, D. B., Houle, T. T., Andrew, M. E. and Lofland, K. R. (2005), The Predictive Value of Abbreviated Migraine Diagnostic Criteria. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1102–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00234.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication December 1, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.