From the St. Louis University School of Medicine, Community and Family Medicine, St. Louis, MO (Dr. Nicholson); Brown Medical School/The Miriam Hospital, Centers for Behavioral and Preventive Medicine, Providence, RI (Dr. Nash); and University of West Florida, Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Pensacola, FL (Dr. Andrasik).
A Self-Administered Behavioral Intervention Using Tailored Messages for Migraine
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1124–1139, October 2005
How to Cite
Nicholson, R., Nash, J. and Andrasik, F. (2005), A Self-Administered Behavioral Intervention Using Tailored Messages for Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1124–1139. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00236.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication February 7, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!