From the California Medical Clinic for Headache, Santa Monica, CA (Dr. Kudrow); Clinical Trials Technology (CTT), Prairie Village, KS (Dr. Thomas); Michigan State University College of Medicine, Kalamazoo, MI (Dr. Ruoff); Elkind Headache Center, Mt. Vernon, NY (Dr. Ishkanian); Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, New York, NY (Dr. Sands); and Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor, MI (Mr. Le and Dr. Brown).
Valdecoxib for Treatment of a Single, Acute, Moderate to Severe Migraine Headache
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1151–1162, October 2005
How to Cite
Kudrow, D., Thomas, H. M., Ruoff, G., Ishkanian, G., Sands, G., Le, V. H. and Brown, M. T. (2005), Valdecoxib for Treatment of a Single, Acute, Moderate to Severe Migraine Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1151–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00238.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication January 7, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!