From the Department of Neurologic and Psychiatric Sciences, University of Bari, Bari, Italy (Drs. Tommaso, Losito, Difruscolo, Libro, Guido, and Livrea).
Changes in Cortical Processing of Pain in Chronic Migraine
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1208–1218, October 2005
How to Cite
De Tommaso, M., Losito, L., Difruscolo, O., Libro, G., Guido, M. and Livrea, P. (2005), Changes in Cortical Processing of Pain in Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1208–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00244.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Accepted for the publication March 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.