From the Department of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC), Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain (Drs. Fernández-de-las-Peñas and Alonso-Blanco); and Department of Neurology of Fundación Hospital Alcorcón, Teaching and Research Unit of Medicine of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC), Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain (Drs. Cuadrado and Pareja).
Spinal Manipulative Therapy in the Management of Cervicogenic Headache
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1260–1263, October 2005
How to Cite
Fernández-de-las-Peñas, C., Alonso-Blanco, C., Cuadrado, M. L. and Pareja, J. A. (2005), Spinal Manipulative Therapy in the Management of Cervicogenic Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1260–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00253_1.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication April 15, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.