From Headache Center, National Neurological Institute, Milan, Italy (Drs. D'Amico, Rigamonti, and Bussone); Gastroenterology Unit, IRCCS Maggiore Hospital, Milan, Italy (Drs. Spina and Vecchi); and Department of Ophthalmology, S. Raffaele Hospital, Vita-Salute University, Milan, Italy (Dr. Bianchi-Marzoli).
Migraine, Celiac Disease, and Cerebral Calcifications: A New Case
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1263–1267, October 2005
How to Cite
D'Amico, D., Rigamonti, A., Spina, L., Bianchi-Marzoli, S., Vecchi, M. and Bussone, G. (2005), Migraine, Celiac Disease, and Cerebral Calcifications: A New Case. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1263–1267. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00253_2.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication April 4, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.