From Divisions of Neurology (Drs. Hershey and Kabbouche) and Psychology (Dr. Powers), Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH; University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH (Drs. Hershey, and Kabbouche, and Powers); Palm Beach Headache Center, Nova Southeastern University, West Palm Beach, FL (Dr. Winner); University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD (Dr. Gladstein); A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE (Dr. Yonker); Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters, Norfolk, VA (Dr. Lewis); Savannah Neurology, Savannah, GA (Dr. Pearlman); Dallas Pediatric Neurology Associates, Dallas, TX (Dr. Linder); and The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH (Dr. Rothner).
Use of the ICHD-II Criteria in the Diagnosis of Pediatric Migraine
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1288–1297, November 2005
How to Cite
Hershey, A. D., Winner, P., Kabbouche, M. A., Gladstein, J., Yonker, M., Lewis, D., Pearlman, E., Linder, S. L., Rothner, A. D. and Powers, S. W. (2005), Use of the ICHD-II Criteria in the Diagnosis of Pediatric Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1288–1297. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00260.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication April 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.