From Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA (Dr. Silberstein); Diamond Headache Clinic, Chicago, IL (Dr. Freitag); Michigan Head-Pain and Neurological Institute, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Rozen); California Medical Clinic for Headache, Santa Monica, CA (Dr. Kudrow); Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc., Raritan, NJ (Dr. Hewitt, Ms. Jordan, Dr. Fisher, and Dr. Rosenthal).
Tramadol/Acetaminophen for the Treatment of Acute Migraine Pain: Findings of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1317–1327, November 2005
How to Cite
Silberstein, S. D., Freitag, F. G., Rozen, T. D., Kudrow, D. B., Hewitt, D. J., Jordan, D. M., Fisher, A. C., Rosenthal, N. R. and for the CAPSS-223 Investigators (2005), Tramadol/Acetaminophen for the Treatment of Acute Migraine Pain: Findings of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1317–1327. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00264.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication April 30, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.