From Hospital Clínico Universitario, Universidad de Valencia, Neurology Department, Valencia, Spain (Dr. Láinez); Hospital Puerta de Hierro, Neurology Department, Madrid, Spain (Dr. Domínguez); Pfizer SA, Health Outcomes Research, Medical Unit, Madrid, Spain (Dr. Rejas); Pfizer SA, CNS Therapeutic Area, Medical Unit, Madrid, Spain (Drs. Palacios and Madrigal); Pfizer SA, Company Medical Service, Madrid, Spain (Dr. Arriaza); Biométrica CRO, Project Management Department, Barcelona, Spain (Ms. Garcia-Garcia).
Development and Validation of the Migraine Screen Questionnaire (MS-Q)
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1328–1338, November 2005
How to Cite
Láinez, M. J.A., Domínguez, M., Rejas, J., Palacios, G., Arriaza, E., Garcia-Garcia, M. and Madrigal, M. (2005), Development and Validation of the Migraine Screen Questionnaire (MS-Q). Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1328–1338. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00265.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication May 19, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.