From the Cerebrovascular Division, Department of Neurology, Universitari Hospital of the Sagrat Cor, Universitat of Barcelona, Spain (Drs. Arboix, Massons, Comes, and Targa); Department of Internal Medicine, Universitari Hospital of the Sagrat Cor, Universitat of Barcelona, Spain (Dr. García-Trallero); Clinical Information Systems, Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain (Dr. García-Eroles).
Stroke-Related Headache: A Clinical Study in Lacunar Infarction
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1345–1352, November 2005
How to Cite
Arboix, A., García-Trallero, O., García-Eroles, L., Massons, J., Comes, E. and Targa, C. (2005), Stroke-Related Headache: A Clinical Study in Lacunar Infarction. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1345–1352. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00267.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication April 3, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.