From the Department of Neurology, The North Middlesex University Hospital, London, UK.
The Numb Chin Syndrome as an Early Manifestation of Giant-Cell (Temporal) Arteritis: A Case Report
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1411–1413, November 2005
How to Cite
Abilleira, S. and Bowler, J. V. (2005), The Numb Chin Syndrome as an Early Manifestation of Giant-Cell (Temporal) Arteritis: A Case Report. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 1411–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.00276_1.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication June 21, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!