From the Department of Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Canada (Dr. Gawel); University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany (Dr. Aschoff); University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany (Dr. May); and AstraZeneca, Macclesfield, UK (Mr. Charlesworth).
Zolmitriptan 5 mg Nasal Spray: Efficacy and Onset of Action in the Acute Treatment of Migraine—Results From Phase 1 of the REALIZE Study
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 7–16, January 2005
How to Cite
Gawel, M., Aschoff, J., May, A., Charlesworth, B. R. and REALIZE Study Team (2005), Zolmitriptan 5 mg Nasal Spray: Efficacy and Onset of Action in the Acute Treatment of Migraine—Results From Phase 1 of the REALIZE Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 7–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05004.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Accepted for publication July 27, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!