From The King's Headache Services, King's College Hospital, London, UK (Dr. Dowson); AstraZeneca, Macclesfield, UK (Dr. Charlesworth); St. Augustine's Hospital, Chelmsford Medical Centre, Durban, South Africa (Dr. Green); Helsinki Headache Center, Helsinki, Finland (Dr. Färkkilä); Klinik-und Poliklinik für Neurologie der Universität Essen, Essen, Germany (Dr. Diener); Kronobergskliniken, Växjö, Sweden (Dr. Boes Hansen); Sunnybrook & Women's College Health Science Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Dr. Gawel). Dr. Charlesworth is currently with Pfizer, UK.
Zolmitriptan Nasal Spray Exhibits Good Long-Term Safety and Tolerability in Migraine: Results of the INDEX Trial
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January 2005
How to Cite
Dowson, A. J., Charlesworth, B. R., Green, J., Färkkilä, M., Diener, H.-C., Boes Hansen, S., Gawel, M. and INDEX Study Group (2005), Zolmitriptan Nasal Spray Exhibits Good Long-Term Safety and Tolerability in Migraine: Results of the INDEX Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 17–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05005.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Accepted for publication August 12, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.