From the Department of Neurology (Drs. H. T. Atasoy, Unal, Emre, and Sumer) Department of Psychiatry (Dr. N. Atasoy), Zonguldak Karaelmas University Faculty of Medicine, Zonguldak, Turkey.
Low Income and Education Levels May Cause Medication Overuse and Chronicity in Migraine Patients
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 25–31, January 2005
How to Cite
Atasoy, H. T., Unal, A. E., Atasoy, N., Emre, U. and Sumer, M. (2005), Low Income and Education Levels May Cause Medication Overuse and Chronicity in Migraine Patients. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 25–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05006.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Accepted for publication August 14, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!