From the Department of Neurology, University of Essen, Essen, Germany.
Comparison of Intravenous Valproate With Intravenous Lysine-Acetylsalicylic Acid in Acute Migraine Attacks
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 42–46, January 2005
How to Cite
Leniger, T., Pageler, L., Stude, P., Diener, H. C. and Limmroth, V. (2005), Comparison of Intravenous Valproate With Intravenous Lysine-Acetylsalicylic Acid in Acute Migraine Attacks. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 42–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05009.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Accepted for publication May 28, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.