From the Neuroscience Department-Neurology Unit, Hospital Universitario de San Ignacio, Bogota, Colombia (Dr. Morillo); Hospital Eugenio Espejo, Servicio de Neurologia, Quito, Ecuador (Dr. Alarcon); Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela (Drs. Aranaga and Garrido); Universidad Nacional de Tucuman, Unidad de Epidemiologia Clinica, Tucuman, Argentina (Drs. Aulet and Chapman); Medicine School of Marilia, Marilia, Brazil (Drs. Conterno and Rodriguez); Instituto de la Comunicacion Humana, Mexico DF, Mexico (Dr. Garcia-Pedroza); CMN de Occidente del IMSS, Guadalajara, Mexico (Dr. Macias-Islas); Headache Center Hospital Santa Casa Misericordia Sao Pablo, Sao Paulo, Brazil (Dr. Monzillo); Servicio de Neurología Adultos CMN 20 de Noviembre, Mexico DF, Mexico (Drs. Nunez and Plascencia); Fundacion Clinica Valle del Lili, Cali, Colombia (Dr. Takeuchi).
Clinical Characteristics and Patterns of Medication Use of Migraneurs in Latin America From 12 Cities in 6 Countries
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 118–126, February 2005
How to Cite
Morillo, L. E., Alarcon, F., Aranaga, N., Aulet, S., Chapman, E., Conterno, L., Estevez, E., Garcia-Pedroza, F., Garrido, J., Macias-Islas, M., Monzillo, P., Nunez, L., Plascencia, N., Rodriguez, C., Takeuchi, Y. and Latin American Migraine Study Group (2005), Clinical Characteristics and Patterns of Medication Use of Migraneurs in Latin America From 12 Cities in 6 Countries. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 118–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05025.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication September 26, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.