From the Island Neurological Associates, P.C., Plainview, New York.
Migraine, Botulinum Toxin type-A, and the Disappearing Sebaceous Cyst
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 166–167, February 2005
How to Cite
Turner, I. M. and Agrillo, T. (2005), Migraine, Botulinum Toxin type-A, and the Disappearing Sebaceous Cyst. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 166–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05034_1.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication June 23, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.