From the University of Calgary, Neurosciences, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Recurrence of Migraine With Aura Due to Tacrolimus Therapy in a Liver Transplant Recipient Successfully Treated With Sirolimus Substitution
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 245–246, March 2005
How to Cite
Toth, C. C., Burak, K. and Becker, W. (2005), Recurrence of Migraine With Aura Due to Tacrolimus Therapy in a Liver Transplant Recipient Successfully Treated With Sirolimus Substitution. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 245–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05053_1.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Acceptance for publication August 12, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.