Is Local Inflammation a Mediator of Migraine? A Response to Friedman
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 255–256, March 2005
How to Cite
Branch, M. A. (2005), Is Local Inflammation a Mediator of Migraine? A Response to Friedman. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 255–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05056_2.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!