From the King's Headache Service, King's College Hospital, London, UK (Dr. Dowson); Department of Neurology, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, UK (Dr. Kilminster); and Cranleigh Health Centre, Cranleigh, Surrey, UK (Drs. Salt, Clark, and Bundy).
Disability Associated With Headaches Occurring Inside and Outside the Menstrual Period in Those With Migraine: A General Practice Study
Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 274–282, April 2005
How to Cite
Dowson, A. J., Kilminster, S. G., Salt, R., Clark, M. and Bundy, M. J. (2005), Disability Associated With Headaches Occurring Inside and Outside the Menstrual Period in Those With Migraine: A General Practice Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 274–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05064.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication December 3, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.