From the Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN.
Successful Treatment of Status Migrainosus After Electroconvulsive Therapy With Dihydroergotamine
Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 378–380, April 2005
How to Cite
Stead, M. and Josephs, K. A. (2005), Successful Treatment of Status Migrainosus After Electroconvulsive Therapy With Dihydroergotamine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 378–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05077_1.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication August 12, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!