From the Department of Medicine, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education (Dr. Batsis); and Inpatient Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN (Dr. Phy).
Intracranial Hypotension: Aggravation of Headache at High Altitude
Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 380–384, April 2005
How to Cite
Batsis, J. A. and Phy, M. P. (2005), Intracranial Hypotension: Aggravation of Headache at High Altitude. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 380–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05077_2.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication September 24, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!