From the Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL (Dr. Andrasik); St. Vincent Health Psychology Services, Erie, PA (Dr. Lipchik); Center for Clinical Health Policy Research, Duke University Medical Center and Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center Durham, NC (Dr. McCrory); and North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND (Dr. Wittrock).
Outcome Measurement in Behavioral Headache Research: Headache Parameters and Psychosocial Outcomes
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 429–437, May 2005
How to Cite
Andrasik, F., Lipchik, G. L., McCrory, D. C. and Wittrock, D. A. (2005), Outcome Measurement in Behavioral Headache Research: Headache Parameters and Psychosocial Outcomes. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 429–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05094.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication January 12, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.