From the Duke University Medical Center, Center for Clinical Health Policy Research Durham, (Drs. McCrory, Gray); Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, Durham, NC (Dr. McCrocy); Glostrup Hospital, Department of Neurology, Glostrup, Denmark (Dr. Tfelt-Hansen); Imperial College, Division of Neuroscience, London, United Kingdom (Dr. Steiner); and the Park Nicollet Headache Clinic, Minneapolis, MN (Dr. Taylor).
Methodological Issues in Systematic Reviews of Headache Trials: Adapting Historical Diagnostic Classifications and Outcome Measures to Present-Day Standards
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 459–465, May 2005
How to Cite
McCrory, D. C., Gray, R. N., Tfelt-Hansen, P., Steiner, T. J. and Taylor, F. R. (2005), Methodological Issues in Systematic Reviews of Headache Trials: Adapting Historical Diagnostic Classifications and Outcome Measures to Present-Day Standards. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 459–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05097.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication January 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.