From the University of West Florida, Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Pensacola, FL (Dr. Andrasik); Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH (Dr. Powers); Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada (Dr. McGrath).
Methodological Considerations in Research With Special Populations: Children and Adolescents
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 520–525, May 2005
How to Cite
Andrasik, F., Powers, S. W. and McGrath, P. J. (2005), Methodological Considerations in Research With Special Populations: Children and Adolescents. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 520–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05104.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication January 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.