From the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, and Director, Head Pain Center, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS (Dr. Penzien); Clinical Director, Center for Sleep Evaluation, Elliot Hospital, Manchester, NH, and Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical Center, Lebanon, NH (Dr. Rains); Director, St. Vincent Health Psychology Services, Erie, PA (Dr. Lipchik); Assistant Professor, Department of Community & Family Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, and Research Psychologist, Mercy Health Research/Ryan Headache Center, St. Louis, MO (Dr. Nicholson); Director, Behavioral Medicine Division, Michigan Head Pain and Neurological Institute, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Lake); HealthSouth MountainView Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, Morgantown, WV (Dr. Hursey).
Future Directions in Behavioral Headache Research: Applications for an Evolving Health Care Environment
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 526–534, May 2005
How to Cite
Penzien, D. B., Rains, J. C., Lipchik, G. L., Nicholson, R. A., Lake, A. E. and Hursey, K. G. (2005), Future Directions in Behavioral Headache Research: Applications for an Evolving Health Care Environment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 526–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05105.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication January 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.