From Outcomes Research and Management, Merck & Co., Inc., West Point, PA (Drs. Foley, Bell, and Hu); Headache Care Center, Primary Care Network, Inc., Springfield, MO (Dr. Cady); Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH (Dr. Martin); Headache Wellness Center, Greensboro, NC (Dr. Adelman); Diamond Headache Clinic, Chicago, IL (Dr. Diamond); and Medical Services, Merck & Co., Inc., West Point, PA (Dr. Dayno).
Treating Early Versus Treating Mild: Timing of Migraine Prescription Medications Among Patients With Diagnosed Migraine
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 538–545, May 2005
How to Cite
Foley, K. A., Cady, R., Martin, V., Adelman, J., Diamond, M., Bell, C. F., Dayno, J. M. and Hu, X. H. (2005), Treating Early Versus Treating Mild: Timing of Migraine Prescription Medications Among Patients With Diagnosed Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 538–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05107.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication December 1, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.