From the National Neurological Institute “C. Besta,” Milan, Italy.
Disability Pattern in Chronic Migraine With Medication Overuse: A Comparison With Migraine Without Aura
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 553–560, May 2005
How to Cite
D'Amico, D., Grazzi, L., Usai, S., Rigamonti, A., Curone, M. and Bussone, G. (2005), Disability Pattern in Chronic Migraine With Medication Overuse: A Comparison With Migraine Without Aura. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 553–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05109.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication October 19, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.