Headache Clinic, INI Grottaferrata (Drs. Rossi, Lorenzo, Cesarino, Faroni); Department of Neuroscience, University of Rome “Tor Vergata” (Drs. Lorenzo, Malpezzi, Siracusano, Troisi).
Depressive Symptoms and Insecure Attachment as Predictors of Disability in a Clinical Population of Patients With Episodic and Chronic Migraine
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 561–570, May 2005
How to Cite
Rossi, P., Di Lorenzo, G., Malpezzi, M. G., Di Lorenzo, C., Cesarino, F., Faroni, J., Siracusano, A. and Troisi, A. (2005), Depressive Symptoms and Insecure Attachment as Predictors of Disability in a Clinical Population of Patients With Episodic and Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 561–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05110.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication October 26, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.