Triptans to Abort Neurological Symptoms of Prodrome of Migraine: Fact or Fiction? A Response
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 5, page 616, May 2005
How to Cite
Kelman, L. (2005), Triptans to Abort Neurological Symptoms of Prodrome of Migraine: Fact or Fiction? A Response. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 616. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05121_3.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!