From the Engelhard Arzneimittel GmbH, Biostatistics and Data Management, Niederdorfen, Hessen, Germany (Fr. Freidank-Mueschenborn) and EBD Group, Rancho La Costa, CA (Dr. Fox).
Resolution of Concentration–Response Differences in Onset of Effect Between Subcutaneous and Oral Sumatriptan
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 632–637, June 2005
How to Cite
Freidank-Mueschenborn, E. and Fox, A. W. (2005), Resolution of Concentration–Response Differences in Onset of Effect Between Subcutaneous and Oral Sumatriptan. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 632–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05129a.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication January 4, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.