From the Department of Psychology (Ms. Kawata), Department of Family Medicine (Dr. Coeytaux), Department of Health Behavior and Health Education (Dr. DeVellis), and Department of Neurology (Drs. Finkel, Mann, and Kahn), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
Psychometric Properties of the HIT-6 Among Patients in a Headache-Specialty Practice
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 638–643, June 2005
How to Cite
Kawata, A. K., Coeytaux, R. R., DeVellis, R. F., Finkel, A. G., Mann, J. D. and Kahn, K. (2005), Psychometric Properties of the HIT-6 Among Patients in a Headache-Specialty Practice. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 638–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05130.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication December 14, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.