From the Primary Care Sciences Research Centre, Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, UK (Drs. Boardman, Thomas, Croft) and Department of Medicines Management, Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, UK (Drs. Boardman, Millson).
Psychological, Sleep, Lifestyle, and Comorbid Associations With Headache
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 657–669, June 2005
How to Cite
Boardman, H. F., Thomas, E., Millson, D. S. and Croft, P. R. (2005), Psychological, Sleep, Lifestyle, and Comorbid Associations With Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 657–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05133.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication January 2, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!