From the University of California Davis Headache and Neurology Clinic (Drs. Gee, Chang, and Vijayan) and Department of Radiology (Dr. Dublin), Sacramento, CA.
The Association of Brainstem Lesions With Migraine-Like Headache: An Imaging Study of Multiple Sclerosis
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 670–677, June 2005
How to Cite
Gee, J. R., Chang, J., Dublin, A. B. and Vijayan, N. (2005), The Association of Brainstem Lesions With Migraine-Like Headache: An Imaging Study of Multiple Sclerosis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 670–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05136.x
Presented in part at the American Headache Society 45th Annual Scientific Meeting, June 19 to 23, in Chicago, Illinois, supported by the American Headache Society/OrthoMcNeil 2003 Travel Award.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication October 26, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.