From the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway; At the time of the studies: Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Public Health and Caring Sciences, Uppsala University, S-751 83 Uppsala, Sweden (Larsson); Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences, Göteborg University, Göteborg, Sweden (Carlsson); Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences, Uppsala Science Park, Uppsala University, S-751 83 Uppsala, Sweden (Fichtel); and Department of Psychology, Uppsala University, Sweden (Melin).
Relaxation Treatment of Adolescent Headache Sufferers: Results From a School-Based Replication Series
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 692–704, June 2005
How to Cite
Larsson, B., Carlsson, J., Fichtel, Å. and Melin, L. (2005), Relaxation Treatment of Adolescent Headache Sufferers: Results From a School-Based Replication Series. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 692–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05138.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication December 22, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.