From the Division of Orofacial Pain Medicine, School of Dentistry, University of California, Los Angeles, CA (Dr. Zhao); Headache Center, Department of Neurology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH (Dr. Stillman); and Michigan Head-Pain & Neurological Institute, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Rozen).
Traditional and Evidence-Based Acupuncture in Headache Management: Theory, Mechanism, and Practice
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 716–730, June 2005
How to Cite
Zhao, C.-h., Stillman, M. J. and Rozen, T. D. (2005), Traditional and Evidence-Based Acupuncture in Headache Management: Theory, Mechanism, and Practice. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 716–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05139.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication January 5, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.