From the Division of Orofacial Pain Medicine, School of Dentistry, University of California, Los Angeles, CA (Dr. Zhao); Headache Center, Department of Neurology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH (Dr. Stillman); and Michigan Head-Pain & Neurological Institute, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Rozen).
Traditional and Evidence-Based Acupuncture in Headache Management: Theory, Mechanism, and Practice
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 716–730, June 2005
How to Cite
Zhao, C.-h., Stillman, M. J. and Rozen, T. D. (2005), Traditional and Evidence-Based Acupuncture in Headache Management: Theory, Mechanism, and Practice. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 716–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05139.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication January 5, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.