From the University Headache Center, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine, Moorestown, NJ.
Headache in Medical Education: Medical Schools, Neurology and Family Practice Residencies
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 866–873, July 2005
How to Cite
Gallagher, R. M., Alam, R., Shah, S., Mueller, L. and Rogers, J. J. (2005), Headache in Medical Education: Medical Schools, Neurology and Family Practice Residencies. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 45: 866–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2005.05155.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication March 23, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!